Welcome to WireFenceOnline.com
Buy the wire fence, welded wire mesh and woven wire fence you need!
WireFenceOnline.com - we are not just an internet company...
We are a long established distributor of welded and woven wire fence and mesh with years of experience in the industry.
- Purchase the wire mesh or wire fence you are having difficulty finding.
- Buy top quality woven wire or welded wire products that will give you many years of service.
- Discover a source to rely on when your local retail stores don't have the wire mesh or wire fence you need.
- Choose from a wide variety of wire fence and mesh products suitable for your project.
- Eliminate the frustrations due to the lack of fence choices available to you.
- Get answers to your questions and information about wire fence and wire mesh products.
We specialize in wire fence, woven wire and welded wire mesh - fences and meshes ideal for:
| • apron fence
|| • kennel flooring
| • beagle training pens & running grounds
|| • indoor storage areas
| • bird cages
|| • lawn fence
| • boundary fence
|| • lobster & crawfish traps
| • cat fence
|| • machinery guards
| • deer exclusion/containment fence
|| • ornamental fence
| • dog run fence
|| • poultry & garden fence
• emu & ostrich fence
| • problem animal control
| • farm & field fence
|| • rabbit cages
| • ferroconcrete construction
|| • railing filler panels
| • gamebird cages & pens
|| • sheep & goat fence
| • garden fence
|| • silt fence backer
| • gopher barrier
|| • snow fence
| • greenhouse benches
|| • swimming pool fence
| • hardware cloth
|| • tennis court fence
| • horse & paddock fence
• zoo cages & display
Look no further...
Your search is over...
Unusual and hard-to-find items are our strength.
You have found your source for top quality welded and woven wire fence and mesh.
Let us put our years of experience to work for you!
Welded Wire Fence and Mesh
Galvanized Before Welded (GBW)
- strong and rigid construction
- consistent mesh size openings throughout the roll
- many uses, depending on the gauge of the wire and mesh size
- heavier gauges can be used as a fence
- most economical
- limited lifetime
- general purpose welded wire mesh
- uses: economical animal cages, low cost fence, indoor partitions
Galvanized After Welded (GAW)
Vinyl Coated (VC)
- longer liferesists rust and corrosion
- mesh is completely sealed and protected by zinc coating
- use for animal cages and enclosures, ground wire for outdoor bird pens
- uses: whenever a strong, long lasting, predator resistant welded wire mesh or fence is needed
longest life - a very strong and durable welded wire mesh
most types feature Galvanized After Welded (GAW) core wires
attractive finish - black or green
PVC is tightly bonded to the wire
PVC is flexible under a wide temperature range
PVC will not crack when the wire is bent
PVC seals the wire from water and corrosive elements
UV inhibitors retard degradation from sunlight
uses: yard and garden fence, pool fence, kennel flooring, dog fence, animal cages, lobster trap
Woven Wire Fence and Mesh
Galvanized Before Weave (GBW)
- wire mesh made without any welds
- galvanized finish of the wire is never compromised
- woven with heavy wire, resulting in a robust fence
- strong, long lasting fence
- longevity is dependent on the gauge of wire used
- uses: field fence, horse fence, deer fence, sheep and goat fence, large animal containment
- lighter 20 gauge and 17 gauge 1-1/2" mesh hexagonal netting
- uses: garden fence, Apron fence for training pens and game bird containment
Galvanized After Weave (GAW)
- will last for years
- excellent rust protection
- wires are woven, then mesh run through a bath of molten zinc
- wires are completely sealed and protected from rust and corrosion by the thick galvanizing
- available in hexagonal netting and small mesh hardware cloth
- uses: bird pens and enclosures, problem wildlife exclusion, crayfish and crab traps, when rust prevention and long life are desired
Vinyl Coated (VC)
- limited to hexagonal netting or chicken wire
- extremely durable woven wire mesh
- woven mesh is coated with a thick layer of PVC, tightly bonded to the wire
- PVC flexible under a wide temperatue range
- PVC will not crack when the wire is bent
- UV inhibitors retard degradation from sunlight
- uses: garden fence, bird pens and deer exclusion fence.
Plastic Fence and Mesh
Plastic Poultry Fence
- Cintoflex mesh - from Tenax, designed as a solution for replacing galvanized netting
- made from non-toxic, flexible, UV stabilized high density polyethylene
- manufactured as a continuous net, possessing strength normally associated with wire netting
- withstands the effects of weather (extremes of hot and cold) and contaminates such as acids
easily handled and installed, due to its extremely light weight
fewer supports are required to hold up the fence
extra wide rolls make tall installations easier accomplish
Cintoflex "P" was developed as a stronger mesh to be used as Deer Fence
four mesh sizes: C - 2"x1-3/4", D - 1"x1-1/2", E - 1/2"x3/4", M - 3/4"x1", and P - 2"x1-3/4"
- long lasting non-woven netting
- made from high quality black polyolefin resins
- diamond or square mesh openings in different sizes
- non-corrosive, lightweight, non-conductive and UV stabilized
- stands up to long term outdoor exposure
- ideal for use in damp areas
- light weight, flexible and easy to use.
- uses: bird pens, in some applications may be used as an alternative to wire cloth
- two meshes - diamond and oval
- three styles available
- rolls have smooth bottom and top borders
- less likely to cut and scrape hands and adjacent materials during installation
- lightweight, easy to handle and install
- easy to store after use
- uses: temporary fence around swimming pools, construction and demolition sites, crowd control
- strong, high quality and durable
- 4"x1" horizontal openings decelerate wind and collect tons of snow
- extruding and stretching process creates an exceptionally strong fence
- two styles available
- lightweight compact rolls are easy to install and reuse
- uses: snow fence, beach/sand fence, problem erosion areas, crowd controls, construction sites